Motor-Stadt Wilderness Drive Tour May 20th
Join us for a drive through Michigan’s wilderness. We will start at parking lot of the Secretary of States office. Gas station is nearby. From there we will drive some backroads through the wilderness. We will stop at the Lumberman’s monument on the AuSable River. From there we will travel towards Lake Huron and then down the coast to reach our final destination at the Tawas Bay Pizza Company overlooking Lake Huron. The route is approximately 90 miles of driving. We hope you can join us for a fun Saturday drive and enjoy some company of fellow PCA members.
- Saturday May 20th 2023
- Arrive between 9:00 AM & 9:30 AM to register.
- Mandatory drivers meeting at 9:45 AM
- Start Time: 10:00 AM Secretary of States Office, 2394 M-55, West Branch, MI 48661
- Midway stop at the Lumberman’s monument on the AuSable River
- Final destination: Tawas Bay Pizza Company (115 Lake St, Tawas City)
- RSVP Here https://forms.gle/
View directions from Secretary of State office to Tawas Bay Pizza Company via Logan Township, 1054 Shady Shores Rd, and 6 other stops in Google Maps.